1.Object of the Treatment
Geolab Srl is a Geodetic Laboratory with registered office in Via Achille Grandi, 24 – 22063 Cantù (Italy), VAT number 02466840135. Geolab Srl has 4 divisions:
- Laboratory: geolabitalia.it
- Positioning Italy: sandingitalia.it
- Construction: adalaser.it
- E-Shop: yousurv.com
Geolab Srl, as data controller, inform you (ref. UE n. 2016/679 “GDPR”) that your data will be used for the following reasons. It is the same for all our websites.
2.Purposes of the Treatment
We collect anagraphics data (as name, surname, address, phone, email, payment, bank data) – named “personal data” or “data” – communicated from you by sending email or services request through Contact Form.
Sometimes personal data are generated also through Comments leaved on our websites, Cookies, Statistics and incorporations of Third Parts.
3.Why we collect Your Data
Your data are treated:
A. Without your express consents [art. 24 lett. a), b), c) Codice Privacy e art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR], for the following purposes:
- Make an order for Geolab Srl products;
- Request a service from our Contact Form;
- Fulfill contractual and tax obligations deriving from existing relationships with you;
- Helping you use our website at best through Cookies
- Optimizing the navigation on our website using Plugin, necessary at functionality of some services offered on our websites.
B. Only with your specific consent (art. 23 e 130 Codice Privacy e art. 7 GDPR) for the following Marketing Purposes:
- Send commercial and promotional communications via e-mail and newsletter on products and services offered by us.
If you are already a customer, we can send you commercial communications relating to services and products similar to those you have already used, except for your dissent (art.130 c. 4 of the Privacy Code).
4.Method of treatment
The processing of your personal data takes place by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 (Privacy Code) and art. 4 no. 2 (GDPR) and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, use, communication, cancellation and destruction of data.
Your data are subjected to both paper and electronic processing.
Geolab Srl will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes, and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the Purchase / Service Purposes and for no more than two years for the Marketing Purposes.
5. Access to Data
Your data may be accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) and 2.B) to:
- Employees and collaborators of Geolab Srl who are internal data processors and / or system administrators;
- Other subjects (accountants, credit institutes, consultants) who carry out useful activities on behalf of the Owner of Geolab Srl to fulfill their duties for tax purposes or to provide services in the event of non-payments and related problems;
- Computer programmers (in some cases outside the EU) who manage Plugins useful for the perfect function of our websites, which can access some of your personal data such as: IP address, name, surname, e-mail address.
It should be noted, however, that your data will not be disclosed for purposes other than those mentioned above and to people not belonging to the Geolab Srl work circuit.
The personal data provided at the time of a purchase are stored on servers located in Cantù (CO), at the Geolab Srl headquarters.
As regards the data provided for other services offered by us, the data is stored as follows:
- Comments: when comments are released on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form and also the IP address, in addition to the user agent string of the browser to help detect spam.
As for the collection of data derived from cookies, you must know that:a. if you leave a comment you can choose to save your name, email address and website in cookies. They are for your convenience so you don’t have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will remain for one year.
b. if you have an account and access one of our sites, a temporary cookie will be set to determine if the browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain personal data and is deleted when the browser is closed.
c. when you log in, different cookies will be set to save your login information and screen display options. The access cookies remain for two days and the options cookies on the screen remain for one year. If you select “Remember me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the access cookies will be removed.
d. our sites use Google Analytics. This service (owned by Google) generates Analytical Cookies, which are used to collect information on the use of the site by users, such as: pages visited, time spent, origins of the traffic of origin.
For all information relating to Google Analytics cookies you can consult the following pages: www.google.it/policies/privacy e www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies
7.Nature of data provision and consequences of refusing to answer
The provision of data for the purposes mentioned in paragraph 3. A is mandatory. In their absence we will not be able to guarantee these services.
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 3.B is, however, optional.
It is therefore possible to choose not to provide any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided. In this case, you will not be able to receive newsletters and commercial communications relating to the Services we offer.
You will still continue to be entitled to the services referred to in art. 3.A.
8.Rights of the interested
As an interested party, you have the rights referred to in art. 7 (Privacy Code) and art. 15 (GDPR) and precisely the following rights:
- To obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- To obtain information, such as:
A) the origin of personal data, B) the purposes and methods of data processing, C) the logic applied in case of treatment carried out using electronic tools, D) the identification details of Geolab Srl , the managers and the representative appointed pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3 paragraph 1 GDPR, E) to which subjects the data may be disclosed.
- To obtain the updating, correction, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law.
- To object, in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending commercial communications by email, newsletter or telephone.
Where applicable, you also have the rights referred to in art. 16.21 GDPR. Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition, as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
9.How to exercise your rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
- a registered letter with return receipt in Geolab S.r.l., Via Achille Grandi, 24 – 22063 Cantù CO
- an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
10.Holder,Manager and Distributors
The Data Controller is Geolab S.r.l. single member, with registered office in Via Achille Grandi, 24 – 22063 Cantù (CO).
The Data Processor is the Data Controller himself and the internal employees of the company are the two employees that make up the staff of Geolab Srl.
It is possible to receive more information on the data of the Manager and of the Distributors by express request at the Geolab Srl office.