Users who view the website accept the creation of small text files called “Cookies” saved in the directories used by the User’s web browser.
There are various types of cookies used for different functions:
– memorize the preferences entered
– manage automatic user and password saves
– analyze the use of the portal
Technical Cookies allow the correct functioning of some sections of the Site and are divided into three categories:
- Session cookies, which are automatically deleted after each visit;
- Permanent cookies, which remain during multiple visits to the site;
- All cookies sent by our domain are necessary to correctly view the website and are related to the services offered, they will therefore always be used and sent, unless the user changes the settings in their browser (thus affecting the display of the site pages. ). Analytical cookies are used to collect information on the use of the site, the data will be saved through the use of Google Analytics (owned by Google). These cookies are used in order to collect information on the use of the site by users, such as: pages visited, time spent, origins of the traffic of origin. For all information relating to Google Analytics cookies, consult the following pages: https://www.google.it/policies/privacy/ e https://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
Enable or Disable
To disable cookies it is necessary to know the browser with which you are browsing and change the settings.
Here is what you can do to disable them:
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 Click on “Tools” at the top of the browser window and select “Internet Options”, then click on the “Privacy” tab. Make sure that the privacy level is set to Medium to the maximum, so as to allow the presence of cookies. Settings above Medium disable cookies.
Click on the wrench icon in the upper right corner of the browser window and select “Settings”. Click on “Show advanced settings” at the bottom and locate the “Privacy” section. Click on “Content settings” and, inside the cookie section at the top, select “Allow saving data locally” to enable cookies. To disable them, select the options “Block sites from setting any data”, “Block third-party cookies and site data” and “Clear cookies and other site and plug-in data when I close the browser”.
Click on “Tools” at the top of the browser window and select Options. Select the Privacy icon at the top of the window that appears. Select the “Accept cookies from sites” option to enable cookies. If you wish to disable cookies, remove the check mark from the box.
Click on the gear icon at the top right of the browser window and select “Preferences”. Click on the Privacy icon at the top of the window that appears. Select the “Block third-party and advertising cookies” option. If you wish to completely disable cookies, check the “Never” box.
Leave a Comment